Sunday 15 September 2013

ice in my hookah / shisha??

The method of putting ice into the shisha / hookah base is quite commonly practiced by many shisha / hookah makers all around the globe. The purpose of doing this is mainly to make the shisha / hookah taste smoother and cooler on the throat. But I wouldn't recommend it though. You may ask WHY? Here's the thing. Yes, by doing this it will surely make your shisha / hookah cooler and smoother but the downside of it is it will have effects on your lungs. As you can see the smokes gets cooled because of the moisture content in it increases. This will also increase the content of moisture entering your lungs thus enabling you to be more prone to PNEUMONIA. To put it into simpler words, it will increase the chances of you having water in your lungs as when the moisture content in the smoke increases, it will also increase the moisture contents in your lungs. So, I seriously wouldn't recommend doing this. To make your shisha / hookah cooler and smoother, just increase the mint flavour in your bowl. That would be sufficient enough to do the job. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my web site
    shisha near me
    vape shop uk
    vape store near me
    best e liquid uk

    ReplyDelete