Sunday 8 September 2013

"should i squeeze the juice from the tobacco flavour?"

This is one of the most frequently asked question.. And usually the question will keep on haunting those who are unsure of the purpose of this action.
As for my personal opinion and my personal experience, the answer is NO. I strongly believe that the juice plays a major part in enhancing the taste and smoke of your shisha/hookah. It is the juice that helps to prolong your shisha/hookah sessions longer. If not for the juice, your flavours will be burnt quickly and easily.
But i do believe, some of you will question, won't this make the shisha/hookah harsh.. and again my answer would be NO.. It will only be harsh IF the juice were on your foil (commonly around the holes poked).  To overcome this problem, you just need to wipe the juice off the foil and make sure the foil is totally juice free.. VOILA.. the problem now vanishes..
For those who disagree with my opinion, you are welcomed to try out my solution and compare it to yours.. for those who need to contact me, you can email me at aroyazid@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.



    Shisha Hookah

    ReplyDelete